10th Registration Archive
Online Registration is now closed, but you can still register in-person at the 1st Tee!
On-Site Registration and Check-In Details
Check-in and on-site / at-the-door registration will be in the Henry / 1901 / Laughlin Courtyard, the 10th Reunion headquarters.
All reunion sites have uniform registration and check-in hours set by the University. Wristbands are only given out during these hours. These are also the housing check-in hours.
- Thursday, May 30: 12:00 noon – 11:00 p.m.
- Friday, May 31: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 midnight
- Saturday, June 1: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.; 5:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Check out – Sunday, June 2: 8:00 a.m. – Noon EST (11 AM if in Princeton Seminary Housing)
- Individuals must provide photo ID with proof of age to pick up his/her wristband. Acceptable forms of identification: driver’s license, state ID, passport or TigerCard.
- Wristbands ARE required, for you and your guests, for evening events at the Major Reunion headquarter sites.
- Wristbands are not transferable.
- Do not remove your wristband. If you lose your wristband, replacements are available at your registration site for a fee. However, if your wristband is damaged, bring it with you to registration and a replacement will be provided free of charge. Replacements are limited to one per person.
Registration Fees and Refund Policy
The full registration fee is a flat rate that provides all inclusive access to reunions, including beverages, costumes, entertainment, meals, and all class events. Please join us for all three nights! Registration fees did not include optional housing (provided on a first-come, first served basis) which is now sold out.
We are now offering a $150 Saturday-only registration for a wristband only – no meals or costume. This option will be sold at the 1st Tee on Saturday only.
|Mulligan – At-door registration only – May 30, 2013 to June 1, 2013||$320 per person|
|*NEW* Saturday only – At-door registration only – June 1, 2013 (no meals, no costume)||$150 per person|
|Kids aged 2-20
(see note below under “Additional Information”)
|$35 per child|
|Infants under age 2||$15 per child|
***Please note that the kids’ registration fee includes access to reunions, meals, and a costume for each child. It does not automatically enroll children in any special activities, such as Tiger Camp. Separate signup is required for such activities, and additional fees may apply. See the Kids’ Program page for additional information.
REGISTRATION FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. You must agree to accept the terms of this “no refund” policy before completing checkout. Housing fees are also non-refundable, but if you are unable to attend you may designate another classmate to use any beds you have reserved.