SAVE THE DATE
May 31 – June 3, 2018
THEME/COSTUMES: And the winning theme is . . . 15K: It’s Not a Sprint, It’s a Marathon. Click here for more details!
As a major reunion, we have secured a limited number of rooms on-campus. Sign-ups for those rooms will be concurrent with 15th Reunions Registration, which will open in JANUARY 2018. Main campus rooms in “to be determined” dorms will be $150 per bed (total for 3 nights). Princeton Theological Seminary rooms will be $165 per bed (total for 3 nights). On-campus housing costs are IN ADDITION to registration fees. On-campus rooms will be released on a first come, first served basis. Room configurations not guaranteed. Priority for on-campus housing will be given to dues payers with perfect records. Pay your dues here!
We have rooms blocked in three hotels along the shuttle route for our class.
Hyatt Place– 3565 US-1
$369/night, 3-night stay (Thurs – Sun) G-PU03
$379/night, 2-night stay (Thurs and Fri or Fri and Sat) G-PU02
$399/night, 1-night stay (Sat-Sun): (no code, call for reservations)
- Click on this link with the group code already populated – for Hyatt Place 2 nights or for Hyatt Place 3 nights
- Guests may call our central reservations center at 1-888-271-6014 and use group code G-PU02 or G-PU03 or mention the Princeton University 2003 Alumni- 2 nights or 3 nights to receive the discounted group rate.
- Guests can also make reservations online by following the steps below:
- Go to Hyatt Place Hotel website
- Select Arrival & Departure Date
- Click on the Special Rate Link
- Enter the Group Code G-PU02 or G-PU03
- Select the requested room type and complete the reservation
Reservations must be made by 1/31/18. Cancellable until then, credits cards will be charged 2/1/18.
We do not have a room block here, but the reservations team is aware of our reunion and there is currently plenty of availability on a first come, first served basis.
Please note: Our class room block rates are lower than rack rates, but as always, there may be lower rates online so please check before booking.
TIGERNET ACCOUNT — READY, GET SET, REGISTER:
You will need access to your TigerNet account in order to register for our 15th in January 2018 (and also for access to our forthcoming revamped class website). This is a good moment to find/reset passwords and update your Tigernet information so you are ready to register come January.
REUNIONS ATTENDANCE ASSISTANCE:
The Class Reunions Committee wishes to ensure that everyone who wants to come to Reunions is able to. We have designated Class funds to help pay for registration and housing expenses for those who could not otherwise afford to attend Reunions. We will send out more information about this program in the coming weeks.
Housing — Jamie Leahy
Dues — Jeff Vinikoor