Are you a member of the Class of 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005 or 2006?
Then welcome to the clubhouse for our 10th Reunion – ’03 at the turn!
Members of satellite classes should contact their class’s Reunion Chair with any questions about Reunions. However, here is some basic information:
- Reunions 2013 is Thursday, May 30 to Sunday, June 2 (not Memorial Day weekend).
- All alumni in the class of 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005 and 2006 are satellites of the 10th (’03). That means that you must come to the 10th Reunion Headquarters to register for your reunions access bracelet.
- The 10th Reunion Headquarters will once again be in the Foulke-Henry Courtyard (aka “Junior slums”).
- There is no sign-up or registration required in advance for satellites; just show up at the Registration tent with a Photo ID.
- Each satellite classmate, one adult spouse / partner, and any children of the classmate can register for FREE. This registration allows access to Reunions areas (including beverages and entertainment), but no access to costumes, meals or ’03-specific activities.
- Additional adult guests can attend at a rate of $50 per person. No pre-registration is required, but payment is required at the time of registration. The classmate must be present when guests register.
- If you will be an “unofficial” guest of a member of the Class of 2003, meal tickets to our Friday night class dinner may be purchased a la carte by 2003 classmates who wish to bring a spouse or friend registered with another class to this special class meal. Tickets for the Friday night dinner can be purchased at the registration desk for $35 with a member of 2003 present.